SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!

SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!
SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!

Friday, 30 September 2011

Post the Twenty-Second

Back, a bit of spare time on my hands, not much, but here goes.
Doing this blog, and being sent to various doctors and Trick Cyclists to 'talk' or 'discuss' my problems (which, imo, simply shows that they have problems themselves, are showing classic signs of Mental Illness, and are victims of insidious possession themselves, written about this before, will do so again, especially when I find the correct words in this primative monkey language I try to communicate in), where was I?  O yes, doing this blog et al means I am starting to think about what I have previously simply accepted.  Now I am startig to try to systematically work out what is going on.
I am not there yet.
I am along way off yet.
I have taken a few hesitant footsteps, but have managed to get a compass reading and I am pretty much sure I am off in the right direction.
What have I decided so far?
Possession, take it as read, forget the spinning head thing (as I have said before), but in a battle for my soul, yes, that is true.
Resisting it?  Again, take it as read, the success rate is variable but much better than when I was a wayward youth.
Who else is Possessed?  In the twenty-first century, Satan is loosened and is, currently, winning.  So, world-wide, I would say probably in the region of 99% of humans are Possessed, to a greater or lesser extent.  Very nearly all have a demon, in all bar a handful of cases said demon is free.  In some places (Islamic countries, Hindu countries, Buddhist countries, Liberal Democratic countries) it is very neary 100% Possession rates.  In certain places, especialy Islamic Mad-Ham-Head worshipping copuntries, most people are actually actively Satanic.
What is special about me?  Not a great deal.  Not in this field.  Possessed, one of the few to recognise the fact, in the past revelled in the fact, still accept the fact, and do not mind at all.  By fighting the Devil we grow and improve.  I have no, or very few, emotions.  Partially due to active Demonic Possession over a period of years, imo.  Leads to a problem and a slavation.
Problem?  Eternal Damnation.  Bit of a biggie there, really.  In many ways.  But Scriptures tell us one thing (well, many things, but one that I am thinking about now):  one cannot be saved by works alone, or by faith alone, or by anything alone, unless it be coupled with True Love of Christ, and of God, of Yahweh, which is all one and the same, various guises of the Eternal One that is, and was, and will be.  The problem is that I do not, indeed cannot, love.  Anyone or thing.  Respect, amire, help, be comfortable with, but love?  I honestly do not know what it is.
Salvation?  Apart from being a Bolshy bastard who will argue his corner at the Sounding of the Last Trumpet at the End Of Time, there is a plus side.  I am not that concerned about being damned.  Never have been, most of my adult life it has simply been a fact, something that is accepted as a Future Inevitable.  This means that I have nothing to lose.  I fight the Demon, as I wish for Eternal Peace And Salvation, but I do not, at present at least, expect to get it.  However, if I can defeat the Demon within me and I mean defeat it in full, become one of the true one percenters (no insult meant to my biker and Angel mates, you know there isn't!) who are free from Possession, then I have no doubt that emotions will enter me in a rush.  At least the positive ones.  Love, first and foremost.  And the tensions and bodily reactions that are my equivalant to the negative emotions will leave.  I believe and hope, in faith.  And then with love, and with the defeat of (a representative of) The Evil One, Salvation will be mine.  Eternal Truw And Peaceful Salvation!
And if I don't?  If I don't defeat the Demon within?  I am back to square one, where I have felt I have been all my life, unable to gain eternal rest and subject to eternal torment; but, as I live in Hastings,regularly watch Eastbourne Borough play and I am trying to learn to read Classical Greek, I am used to this!  More seriously (that last comment was not serious, for those who failed to notice) I did enjoy being more fully Possessed, having no-one to answer to and recognising no-one but myself.  It is a good life, if selfish.  If I fail to achieve Paradise, then I fall back into pure enjoyment.  This does not mean I fight any the less hard, quite the opposite, I fight with renewed vigour, as I cannot lose, regardless!  Hurrah for me!
Side effects?  O yes, nothing is all good news, is it?  Apart from the Good News itself, of course.  What if I lose?  Any bad bits?  Well, yes, there is one major problem which is a very real possibility.  Change.  Not loose change, not of my underwear, not on the Circle Line, but true, real, final-stage-of-Possession change.  Physical change, into a Demonic Being.  I have blogged before (down below here somewhere, under the tag 'Possession', probably; look it up if you are interested) about what The Voices are.  Well, they are not (necessarily or solely) voices, but a range of methods of communication including feelings, dreams, visions, colours, bodily reactions, several for which monkey-speak does not have a word for, and - here it comes - the feeling of physical change.  The ability to feel what the body of a Demon feelsa like, from the inside.  To turn the head, feel how heavy it is, and to automatically flinch if too close to a wall, from concern about damaging the horns.  To feel the lengthened and sharpened teeth as they tear into food, the heat in the (somewhat thick) throat, the awkward gait of the legs (not having knees as we know them, you see.  Very little lower leg flexibility), feeling the power in muscles, strength in sinew, heat in the throat, burning (poor choice of word, but none other available.  Monkey-speak again) in the head, flaring in the nostrils. 
All false, of course.  Easily proven by the simple method of looking into a mirror.  But in a full-on Possession, when all that resists it, ignores it, denies it, is gone?  Already, the best defence against such full-on Possession has gone.  Most people are Possessed (look at the earlier paragraphs if you need reminding of this.  Please try to keep up.) but are unaware of it.  Take, as an obvious example, Barak Obama.  No doubt he feels that he is not Possessed, that he is a good and decent man, but, due to his job, he has to take hard decisions.  No doubt he also feels that he understands the economy, is a good President and a great and visionary leader.  On each and every count he is entirely wrong, about as wrong as it is possible to be in this, or any other, universe, and only the FACT of his being Possessed explains why he cannot see this.  Possessed by (a representative of) the Prince of Lies (and Self-Deception).  Hard decisions?  each and every one of which causes poverty, disease and death to hundreads of thousands of children.  Which involve the invasion of small nations, their occupation and the slaughter of the innocent within them.  For the innocent suffer the most.  His military, and his embargoes, cause sufferring and death amongst children and animals in a far greater degree than amongst adults.  The innocent suffer most.  Purely Demonic - as indeed is the slaughter of people regardless, but even then he concentrates on the innocent.
Iraq?  Who has sufferred most amongst the adults?  Not the Satanic armies of Mad-Ham-Head, who will take control of the entire nation on the departure of US forces.  And who have lost most spiritualy speaking?  Not Mad-Ham-Head, who has been able to take the moral high ground at US troops slaughter their children (for no reason, they are not going to stay).  The losers have been the Iraqi Christians, well over half of whom have already been driven from the country.  Most of those who are left are subject to vicious attacks, closures of Churches  et al et al.  Barak 'The Possessed' Obama, while shouting at the top of his voice about freedom, democracy, and how much he supports the Christian (voting block) in America, has forced through legislation to slaughter, murder and torture the innocent of Iraq (and elsewhere) and remove Christianity from the country, branch and root.  Any more proof of Possession needed?  Hard decision?  Hardly (no pun intended).  Other decisions would have involved NOT killing people, getting out of the country, not invading new nations (Libya, for instance), defending the Christian minority, or even taking an even-handed policy of defending ALL people there.  But no, he opted for MAXIMUN death, MAXIMUM sufferring, MAXIMUM cruelty and the GENOCIDE of Christians.  Possession at work, my friends!
Anyway, that's enough for today.. Read, inwardly digest, and there will be a test tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment