SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!

SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!
SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!

Saturday, 10 September 2011

Post the Fourth - listings

Bored but busy, so just a few lists/things I like.  Everybody like lists (well, those who ae unfortunate to have brains that are wired 'normally' seem to, judging by the number that appear in their pulp magazines - can take 'em of leave 'em myself), se here are a few of my favourite things:

Favourite Film:  hmm, pushed for just one it would have to be Memento, but several others make the 'hon mention' list - The Long Good Friday; The Shawshank Redeption; Green Mile; Passport To Pimlico; and many others.

Favourite Song/Record:  atm it would have to be Peter Griffin's 'Bird Is The Word' (which is currently also my ringtone).  Others would have to include several Skrewdriver tracks, especially 'The Snow Fell' and 'Pennys' From Heaven'; stuff by The Men They Couldn't Hang, such as 'Cliffs Of Dover', Kevin Bloody Wilson's 'Dilligaf' (amongst others) and some Glenn Miller.

Favourite Football Team:  easy, see the link.  Eastbourne Borough Football Club, followed by Millwall in spot the second.

Favourite Ice Cream Flavour:  Rum and Raisin, albeit very closely followed by the good old classic of vanilla.

Favourite Colour:  Red, especially Deep Red in connection with Black.  Black on its own is also good, as are White, Brown, Silver and Pink.

Sod it, that's enough.  Must go and find a pothole!

No comments:

Post a Comment