Where are they? Waiting for a delivery, pet foods, all paid for, should be here between 9.30 and 10.00, now nearly 10.30 and no delivery. Starting to get stressed. I have things to do and I have a routine worked out for today - I should be at the library now, printing the bits I need for my OU work. Can't do anything but wait for this delivery. My blood pressure is rising, all I wanted was them to deliver when they said they would deliver and when I paid them to deliver - not too much to ask, is it? I'm not being unreasonable, am I? But if I take a pop at them when they arrive, who gets in trouble? Moi! Hardly fair, is it? I'm not the guilty party here, am I? But, as per usual, I am the one who has to change my day to fit round the expectations and simple ignorance and incompetance of others. And still no sign of the buggers (just taken a look out the window, back now, obviously; I may be a fairly lanky twat but my arms don't reach the keyboard from the window, and no, it's not a wireless keyboard, don't trust them, stick with good old solid wires you can see, that's my moto).
No post arrived either. A bit early for the postal services here, but if they arrived, and gave me what I need from them, then at least I could re-schedule - hey, I'm adaptable! - but no, left with nothing to do but type, which was not on the list for today.
It's enough to drive you to drink.
No comments:
Post a Comment