SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!

SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!
SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!

Saturday, 17 September 2011

Post the Eleventh

Well, those friendly people at google threw me out of my own blog, swore black was blue it did not exist (nor me, apparantly) but knew of my e-mail account and, to cut a long story short, I am eventually existing again as is this blog.  And I'm meant to be the mad one; at least I knew I existed in some form or other!
OK, delays mean only ten minutes before I have to walk the hounds, so a quick summary.  Who are the innocents, and why does it matter? If indeed it does.
Yes it does.
The innocents are those who are free from sin, or in a state of innocence.  Animals, they live by their instincts, not having a spirit to guide them.  They are innocent of everything as they have no concept of guilt and innocence.  Even though an elephant was hung in America in (don't quote me here, I going by my very faulty and highly imaginative memory) 1920-something-or-other (crushed someone, put on trial, found guilty and hung from a crane by a big chain - and yes, I do mean hung, as in black hats and 'you-will-be-taken-from-this-place and by-the-neck-until-dead type haging).  Sick bastards.
Children are free from sin, up to a certain age anyway.  The Age of Reason.  Not a date thing, people age at different speeds.  I'd say about ten or so on average.
The Saints are innocent, unless you're talking about Southampton FC in which case they are as guilty as sin.  But true Saints, Saints of the Church, who are free from, beyond, or at least in control of their sins.  Most of the time, none are perfect.  And Saints are still with us, not just things in the distant past, but living and praying for us sill, several in the Orthodox Monastry in Essex, even today.
The rest (ie 99.999 recurring percent of humanity, yours truly included) are not innocent, but as guilty as they come.  Varying degrees, but guilty.  the vast majority not even aware of the fact, and if and when it is pointed out, don't care.  Lost souls. 
Why does it matter, other than to the individual when the Final Trump is sounded?
I could never harm an innocent, unless they harmed (or were likely to harm) me.  Animal attack, that sort of thing.
The rest?  Well, I can't offer you any special protection, you are without God and withoput protection.  I do not feel it is necessary to worry.  I try to live within a Godly framework, but those who are without Grace are not permitted to interfere.  Normally this just means are ignored, but they can be used to further the cause of the Good and the Right as needed.  Greater good and all that.
Souls may be saved, always trying.  But some, many, most are lost, and time to accept that, and a lost soul is already cast into the fiery pit, why worry if it arrives there with a bruise or two as well?
Toodles, now off to walk the innocent hounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment