SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!

SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!
SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!

Monday, 12 September 2011

Post the Sixth - Today..

..I don't feel good.  Not loving it atm.  My head is not right, everything is dark (not a metaphor, everything looks like it is being seen 'through a glass darkly').  Plenty of pressure, both physical inside my head (like a head-ache in reverse, but painful) and temptations.  Walked the dog, won't go out again till evening when it is a bit quieter here and I am less likely to meet somebody.  We don't need the added hassle of having to talk to people, especially those I don't like.  Something could quite easily snap today, best thing is a day inside with the blinds down, the DVD on (no idea what to watch, just got a copy of The Second Civil War which is meant to be pretty good and light-hearted, could be just what is needed) and try to get some sleep.
Avoid coffee, never a good thing in these situations.  Keep everything quiet.  Unplug the phone.  He won't try to study today, nothing of import will be done, nothing can be done.
Worst day in a few months, I start to think it was not a good idea to keep a baseball bat within easy reach.
Sleep now, awake later, concentrate on the positive.  We'll concentrate now, keep the internal recitations going, repeat the Jesus Prayer, remember we are Orthodox, sleep now, sleep now, later I will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment