I started to type this new entry because I had something very important to say, but forgot what it was by the time the box had opened, typical problem with being a nutcase.
So I'll just ramble on as normal, I guess. It may even be that I'll ramble onabout what I wanted to write, anyway. All things are possible. Read today that bailiff firms in the UK are facing up to 40% lower profits, due mainly to so many people now knowing thei rrights, so they are finding it harder to strong-arm people into making inflated (and unlawful) payments to them. Aaahh, didums, what a shame!
I have been told that I am a looney. Many times. Even by a couple of professionals now. Only Trick Cyclists, and as they make it up as they go along, I'm not sure if that really counts, but a few people who know me quite well have said it as well, but not always to my face. And some of these actually know of what they speak, so I tend to take them just a little bit more seriously than the Trick Cyclist wannabe doctors.
But, of course, they are wrong.
Being a looney (or having a Mental Health Disorder, or Condition, or Ailment, or whatever PC bollox is the current 'correct' discription) suggests a health problem, one that can be best dealt with by either finding a chemical solution (probably based on the idea that if we're all junkies and out of it then somehow te world will be a better place) or by counselling, which, so far as I can see, is a way of providing employment with a good renumeration and social standing for a crowd of ex-hippy middle-class types who have no desire to do manual labour and are otherwise unemployable. Pretty much like two-thirds of all students I see these days. I speak as a student. In fact it is a spiritual crisis, one which all face (unless they are dead, of course; and a lot of dead people are still walking, breathing and, in many cases, employed as mental health professionals. And in the law, obviusly). And one that is not necessarily one that should be, needs to be, or is wanted to be 'cured' - certainly not by replacing possession (and spiritual struggle) with drug addiction (and death).
But what is said? Lots, and all of it cobblers dressed up in psycho-babble.
Such as (all these I have been told, in all seriousness, in the last twelve months).
I am delusional (I see the world as it is, warts and all).
I am a manic-depressive (I see the world as it is, warts and all, and don't deny it).
I am anti-social/a-social/a sociopath (I pick my friends varefully, preser those I can talk to, this tends to mean rejecting those who simply believe in conforming for its own sake and leads me to associate with the fringes of society - skinheads, biker gangs, fascists, football hooligans, conspiracy theorists, dedicated Christians, anarchists).
I am a control freak (I know what I like, mostly how to get it, and I do so).
I have no empathy (I don't understand the desire to spend every waking moment either in the pub, McDonalds, or watching Big Brother).
I am OCD (OK, I'll give you that, I like things in their place, or at least in the place where I want them, and yes, my DVD collection is listed alphabetically - all 4,008 of them. And cross-refernced, filed, and with back-up lists, and updated daily).
I have a violent temper (Quite the reverse. I don't take fools lightly, but I ignore first, second and third, only warn after that and only go to physical chastisement if necessary to maintain my own calm. I have not lost my temper in several years, and only then in predominantly controlled situations).
I am a loner (I like my own company and don't always play well with others).
I have Aspergers (Didn't know what it was, looked it up, don't think I do. I have some of its symptoms, but so do most people. But mainly don't think I have it as I believe it to be yet another made-up 'condition' for Trick Cyclists to justify their existence by asigning it to people, almost at random).
I have Disassociative Disorder (Another made up one which I had to look up and probably can't spell. Yes, I tend to compartmentalise things, but doesn't that just mean I'm organised?).
I am paranoid (No, I know that, due to my life choices, they, or at least some of they, are out to get me, even if by they I just mean banks to whom I owe money, the law enforcement system in general, and West Ham fans).
I have psychotic tendencies (No, I am just determined that when/if they do try to take me down, I won't go without a fight and, preferably, taking one or two with me).
I am schitzophrenic (However it is spelt. No, I am me, all alone and one-o. However, others, plural, are in here with me, but, as explained in some other rambling disjointed post, they are not me, nor do they control me).
I have split/multiple personalities (see previous reply. One personality, many influences, different reactions in different circumstances. Is that so different from Mr Normal?).
Probably been a few other comments which I can't remember off the top of my head, but if only half of them were half-true, I'd be locked up in a very quiet room with rubber walls and spend my waking hours making mats out of rattan. Actually, doesn't sound so bad, maybe I'll give it a go!
Truth is, I am an individual, who appears in different guises in different circumstances (doesn't everyone?), who likes/prefers his own company (mostly), and is of extremely high intelligence (not a boast, when a member of MENSA I was listed as amongst the top 0.5% of the planet's population for IQ) but pretty lazy (and when active it tends to be for short spurts, then I get bored). I just happen to also be possessed, and it is possibly my open mind, coupled with my high intellect, which allows me to both realise this and, mostly successfully, resist it. Unlike most people, who I also see as being possessed (certainly acting as if they are) are just going along with it, because it is easier, because to surrender to sin is easier than fighting it, because they are convinced (by internal demons) that religion, especially Christian religion, is 'un-cool', because they are convinced (by inner demons) that they have a 'right' to do, well, anything - homosexuality, adultary, addiction, blaspheme, refuse charity, not to pray, or to worship demons as gods (ie Islam, Hinduism, Wicca, Mormons et al). OK, they are right. Free Will is a gift of God, and Free Will means people have the 'right' to do what they want, to use or abuse their Free Will as they will. But actions and consequences. God also has rights, including the right to Judge, and to Condemn, and to Cast into a Pit of Internal Fiery Damnation. Of course, demons, in their tempting, tend to smudge that part of the deal, skate over it, and most people are stupid enough to accept that, when told they can do what they want, there won't be any consequences.
Porr, stupid, blinded, ignorant sheep!
No comments:
Post a Comment