Still no delivery, so had a quick look at the stats for this blog. I'm getting regular visitors from Russia (and a handful from USA and Germany, but, let's be honest here, who cares about anyone or anything from America?)! Great, I love Russia, and the Russians. Especially if they are for Tsar and Church, not the little Red buggers that ruined the Russian Empire for so long.
God Bless the Tsar and Patriarch of All the Russias, and isn't it about time that you a) re-united with Byelo-Rus? b) re-united (or, at a pinch, invaded) Ukraine and Khazakhstan? c) recognised the North Karabach Republic as a free and indepandent nation - and to hell with those backward tribesmen in Azerbaijan? and d) started on a serious policy of getting rid of the Satanic-Muslim filth that infects the backward regions of Mother Russia?
I'd support you in all of that, and might even move out there.
God Bless Mother Russia!
http://rus-obraz.net/en
(Link to English-language version of site, but available in several other languages including, maybe not surprisingly, Russian)
PS delivery now arrived, nearly 90 minutes late. Not a word of apology.
No comments:
Post a Comment