I hate google. Total crap service. Just because I have a sky account as my primary account it keeps throwing me out and claiming I don't exist and won't allow me to set up muliple account log ins. Just wants me to cancel everything else and use google and google alone. Scum. I have to delete my google account and re-create my sky one, which it then refuses to recognise because it already exists with 'somebody else', then try again, which it accepts the second time, then log in. Every time I want to access my own blog. Three times now the primary google identity has been deleted, three times it has come back to block me.
If this carries on, this blog will die. Thanks a lot, google scum!
Until that merry event, just remember, the law is on my side - after all, possession is nine tenths of the law!
No comments:
Post a Comment