SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!

SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!
SOD EUROPE - I'M ENGLISH!

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Post the Eighth

Just a quickie.  Need to make a correction, made a terrible mistake.  I actually am starting to dislike the new Dr Who as much as I feared I would, nothing original yet (nearly half way through the first series and every single plot has been covered in almost exactly the same format in books I have read; maybe I read strange books), the acting is getting worse although the Doctor himself is pretty good (Billie Piper is dire), the PC bollox that they insist on putting in every single episode is overwhelming (first non-white face you see - that will be the hero.  If they are white, or religious, or wealthy, or have any military connections - they are evil.  Probably be a hero Muslim soon, they are allowed to be good, naturally).
If someone put 1% of the effort they put into special effects into plot, dialogue or hiring half-way decent actors it would be pretty damn good, but definitely dropping in the quality stakes in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment